About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Sault College Canada
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 4,000$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: 14 May, 2021.
Everyone can find the kind of lifestyle they want in Sault Ste. Marie. It provides the chance to unwind, take a vacation, and concentrate on what matters most. Take advantage of the lovely weather, the miles and miles of sandy beaches, swimming, barbecues, cycling, and much more.
Sault College in Sault Ste. Marie enrolls about 4,500 full- and part-time students annually and provides fully and partially funded scholarships for international students so they can pursue an accredited degree.
Scholarships are a great opportunity for students to give them the possibility to study abroad. With these goals in mind, Sault College has developed international entrance scholarships for students entering Canada. The program is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The award is offered to both international and national students who wish to pursue a post-secondary program at Sault College. Sault College offers students full- and part-time opportunities for post-secondary education, learning, and further training, continuing education and contract program options.
The Sault College will offer an award valued up to $4,000 to both national and international students in Canada.
In order to be selected, candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- Applicant should be a recent entrant to Sault College and have graduated directly from high school to enroll in the first year of post-secondary education;
- Applicants should be a full-time student at Sault College, except as required by Employment and Social Services;
- The bursary is unavailable for students who require courses in their first year or the following years of study.
Required support documents:
Candidates are required to present curriculum vitae, Certified Transcripts of their academic records, a statement of results and copies of any other documents.
To be registered in the program, please check the conditions of admission on the official website of the university.
Applicants whose primary language is other than English must provide proof of English ability. To complete the English proficiency program, The Sault College will also accept TOEFL, IELTS, or an alternative Certificate.
Check the official website for more details: