Financial managers create financial reports, direct investments, and create plans and strategies for the long-term financial benefit of a business or organization. They may work at hotels, banks, and insurance companies, and work closely with the management team. Completely free trial, no card required.
- Location: Oakville, ON
- Salary: $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as 2023-01-02
- Benefits: Other benefits
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
We are looking to hire a financial manager to analyze market trends and various business opportunities from a financial perspective. To excel in this role you should have an analytical mind and a keen understanding of how a business works in the real world not just on paper.
Financial Manager Responsibilities:
- Preparing business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts. -Ensuring financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Finding ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
- Analyzing market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Aiding management in financial decisions.
- Maintaining up-to-date financial system knowledge.
Financial Manager Requirements:
- FP&A, investment banking, business administration, or management consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
- Master’s degree
5 years or more
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Design and manage investment strategies
- Monitor financial control systems
- Manage contracts
- Oversee the collection and analysis of financial data
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply