There are many easy pathways to migrate to Canada and become a Permanent Residence. Below are simple ways and tricks to enter Canada and also become a Permanent Residence.
Below you will find immigration channels that the Canadian government has introduced to help foreigners effortlessly access Canada and also become permanent residents. We will also guide you through the Canada Permanent Resident Application Process.
Simple Ways To Become Permanent Residents In Canada
Here are the following ways you can easily immigrate to Canada and also become a Permanent Residence.
- Express Entry Program (For Professionals, Trade, and Skilled Workers)
- Business Investor Program (Minimum investment starting from CAD$150,000)
- Provincial Nomination Programme (Who could not meet Express Entry Requirements)
- Work Permit (Requiring an LMIA from a Canadian Employer)
- Visitor Visa (Can be Changed to LMIA after reaching Canada)
- Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program (AIPP)
- Study Visa (For Graduates or Under Graduate)
1. Canadian Express Entry Program
The Canadian Express Entry System is one of the fastest ways to immigrate to Canada and immediately apply for Canada Permanent Resident.
It was introduced in 2015 and often favors experience and skilled workers. The Express Entry program uses points to evaluate your chances of migrating to Canada. The more points you earn, the higher your chances of entering Canada.
Applicants that meet the desired score are considered suitable enough to enter Canada and become Permanent Residents.
2. Work Permit With a Job Offer
Can you believe with a job offer from an employer in Canada you will be able to apply for a Canada visa? All you need from your employer is a letter of employment which will be used to process your visa.
There are lots of websites out there where you can easily find lots of available job offerings in Canada. Just find the best and start applying for various job vacancies in Canada.
3. PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
For you to move into Canada through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you have to be nominated by a Canadian territory or province.
To be eligible for this program, you must have the required work experience, educational qualifications, and skills needed.
All you have to do is search for the province or territory that needs the skills and qualifications you possess, then apply. Once the territory or province approves you, the next thing is your Canada permanent residence application (i.e Apply for Canada permanent residence).
Popular Channels For Immigration Through PNP (Provincial Nomination Program):
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program(AINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program(MPNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia PNP
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program(PEIPN)
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program(SINP)
4. Study Visa
Apart from being one of the best countries with a quality educational system, it’s very easy to obtain Canada permanent residence by studying in Canada.
5. Business Investor Program
This immigration pathway is for wealthy people, and it’s a very easy way of becoming a permanent resident in Canada.
This program is suitable for both Business owners and Business managers in foreign countries that intend to set up a business in Canada.
You have two (2) ways to apply for this program. It’s either through the provincial business immigration programs or the Start-up visa program.
Below are some of the popular investor programs offered by some provinces in Canada. Most of them are pathways to quickly obtaining permanent residence in Canada:
- Manitoba Business Investor Stream.
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) – Business category – Corporate Stream
Meanwhile, with a minimum capital of 200,000 $CAD, you can easily obtain your Canadian Start-Up Visa, aimed at helping you start up a business in Canada.
6. Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program (AIPP)
The last on our list is the Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program usually for international graduates and skilled workers.
Some of the provinces in Canada that operate this Program include Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is operated under three (3) categories:
i). Intermediate Skilled worker,
ii). High-Skilled Worker,
iii). International Graduate program.
NOTE: The aim of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is to help skilled workers quickly move into Canada. This is why most of the AIPP applications are processed within 6 months.
Canada Permanent Resident Application Process
1. Identify which program(s) you may be eligible for
2. Consider getting advice or representation from an expert
3. Gather documents in advance, even if you haven’t been asked to submit them yet
4. Ensure all the documents you are providing are accurate: Documents like
- Medical assessment.
- Bank statements.
- Police background checks.
- Language test results.
- Passport. Work permit/study permit.
- Invitation to apply.
5. Lastly, submit your application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada(IRCC).
NOTE: For further information or questions, visit the nearest Canadian immigration center around you.